VEG friends mailing list
Garden tips, upcoming courses, news and special offers.
- Thumbs Up to Brian Wehlburg and Seymour Holistic Management Training Opportunity
- Dan having a bit of a laugh with Darren Doherty
- Building Wicking Beds in Melbourne
- VEG's first Advanced Design Course goes great!
- Viva La Fermentation Fever workshop fun!
- Farewell Will Power
- Design An Edible Oasis Workshop
Welcome to Very Edible Gardens
We design stuff, build stuff and teach stuff. Like:
- permaculture design - the heart of our business. From urban to small acreage.
- education - the head. Courses and workshops.
- veggie beds - the hands. The easiest way to get growing now. We have fully installed or kitset options.
- chook systems - um, the claws? Either way, harness the awesome power of chook!
Very Edible Gardens is based in Melbourne, Australia and is directed by founders of the now global ‘permablitz’ movement. We are passionate about creating edible ecosystems and living the good life while growing and eating great tasting home-grown food.
-- Adam Grubb & Dan Palmer, Directors