- Three-Part Series on VEG & Holistic Management
- Hampton Beds
- Team Member Profile: Farmer Paul
- Woodend VEG Design Process Example
- Holistic Management and VEG: Part Three - Putting Your Holistic Context to Work
- Holistic Management and VEG: Part Two - Articulating an Holistic Context
- Darren J Doherty on upcoming VEG events
- Created on Thursday, 15 March 2012 09:14
Audio: Adam Grubb on the Grapevine
Monthly guest Adam Grubb from Very Edible Gardens and the Permablitz network chats to Donna and Kulja about lead contamination in Melbourne backyards, issues surrounding food safety, and more on the Grapevine.
For the last couple of years Adam has been a monthly guest on The Grapevine on Triple R radio with Donna Morabito and Kulja Coulston. This weeks discussion was prompted by an article in the Sunday Age (and a kind of retraction) about lead contamination at Ceres Environmental Park. (In the past Adam's spot was on the fourth Monday of the month, but that might change.)
UPDATE Mar 16: Read this article by Chris Ennis from CERES about the truth of the matter and some dodgy journalism.
Tune in to The Grapevine each Monday morning from 9am til 12pm on 102.7FM or at www.rrr.org.au.
If you have concerns, check out VEG's Soil Testing services